A healthy medical facility environment is critical to cutting down on the spread of bacteria and viruses. JAN-PRO is highly trained in maintaining high levels of cleanliness in medical/office complexes. Here are some reasons why.
- We Disinfect Better – Our four quat, hospital strength disinfectants provide a broad kill spectrum, with minimum volume usage.
- We Fight Cross Contamination – Frequent changing of color coded micro fiber cloths and flat mops stop the spread of germs and eliminate cross contamination.
- We Know Restrooms – Our highly trained crews and first rate cleaning products and processes all combine to attack bacteria and destroy it where it breeds. We pay special attention to high touch areas such as faucets, towel dispensers, flush handles and push plates so that nothing is left to chance.
- We Know Carpet & Floors – Our multiple cleaning processes and proactive carpet and hard floor care program work jointly to keep carpets and floors fresh, clean and germ free, reflecting well on you and your patients.
- We Work Greener – Fewer chemicals means less damage to the environment; we even offer a certified green clean program at your request.
- We Improve Air Quality – Our four filter back pack vacuums remove dirt to .3 microns (HEPA quality) and keep it out of the air quietly and more efficiently.
- We Train Better – Our owner-operators receive five weeks intensive training including specialized disinfection processes for patient treatment rooms, critical care and surgical suites, terminal patient room cleaning, dental operatory cleaning…the most rigorous training in our industry.
- We Speak OSHA – We train our owner-operators in Exposure Control Plan & Compliance Hazardous Communication Standard, Blood Borne Pathogen Standard, MSDS Compliance Chemical Handling and Label Compliance Standard and Drug Testing Methods.
- We Operate Securely – All JAN-PRO® crews wear uniforms and prominently displayed I/D badges
If JAN-PRO sounds like the right kind of commercial cleaning partner for your medical practice, please contact your local JAN-PRO® representative.