What is Coronavirus:
Coronaviruses are species of virus belonging to the subfamily Coronavirinae. A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose or upper throat.
Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses with a positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome and with a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. The size of coronaviruses ranges from approximately 26 to 32 kilobases.
What are the symptons:
It is similar to any other upper-respiratory infection, that includes:
- Runny nose,
- exacerbated asthma,
- sore throat, and sometimes a fever.
In most cases, you won’t know whether you have a coronavirus or a common cold
What is the treatment:
- There is no vaccine for coronavirus.
- However, one can prevent coronavirus infection, by avoiding the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with infected people.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Take acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen to reduce pain and fever.
- Drink fluids.
How can Jan-Pro Help:
Jan-Pro’s Enviroshield™ process using an environmentally friendly non-toxic category 4 disinfectant, should be effective against the Wuhan Coronavirus since it is ‘enveloped’ and seems to have a genetic connection among the family of coronaviruses. Jan-Pro’s Enviroshield™ process was proven effective against the enveloped Swine Flu Virus (H1N1), so we are confident that it will be just as effective against Coronavirus, which is also an enveloped virus.
PLEASE CALL US AT (719) 627-8507 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS PROCESS DONE FOR YOUR FACILITY TO HELP PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES FROM THIS AND MANY OTHER VIRUSES.