Commercial Floor Cleaning Services from JAN-PRO of Southern Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO and the Surrounding Areas.
Learn more about our commercial floor cleaning services process and how we can help you in Colorado Springs, CO
Time and again we see those who are willing to learn, closely follow our model, who are prepared to work enthusiastically and energetically, respect their customers and associates almost always make the best franchisees. Learn more why our commercial floor cleaning services process is the best in town.
What is the definition of “clean”?
Ask 100 people and you’ll likely get 100 different answers. At JAN-PRO of Southern Colorado you’ll only ever hear one answer. “It’s Only Clean When Our Processes Confirm It’s Clean.” Here’s how JAN-PRO of Southern Colorado commercial floor cleaning services takes the guesswork out of what clean really means:
JP Signature® Clean Defines Quality
JP Signature Clean® describes our quality commitment and our commercial floor cleaning services processes. To achieve JP Signature Clean® results our owner-operators receive the most rigorous training in the industry — a five week program during which they learn the finer points of commercial cleaning — such as:
- The importance of dwell time when disinfecting
- How to maintain bacteria-free high touch surfaces
- How to thoroughly dust offices without disrupting desktops
- Thorough carpet cleaning techniques
- Which treatments to use on hard floor surfaces
- How to work safely in public areas
- How to work cleaner… and greener
- How to look for ways to add value for their customers
JP Tracker® Measures Quality
JP Tracker® represents our “hands on” practice of routinely checking our work and benchmarking our results. Many commercial floor cleaning services companies promise this, but sadly few deliver it with sufficient regularity or depth of measurement. At JAN-PRO our approach is much more demanding. Here’s how it works.
- When you sign with JAN-PRO of Southern Colorado, JP Tracker® begins with a first impressions survey. We check every aspect of your cleaning requirements, and determine what and where to focus our attention and expertise.
- After an agreed initial period, usually 30 days, a JAN-PRO® Operations Specialist physically inspects your property and measures our lasting impressions. This process uses a 50 point checklist so nothing is left to chance.
- Any adjustments to service are made and the inspections continue on a regular schedule.
JP Technics® Delivers Quality
JP Technics® provides the science behind our commercial floor cleaning services. We take our definition of quality commercial cleaning, overlay our measurement of it and then make sure we deliver it using the most advanced products and equipment available, including:
- Hospital strength disinfectants for broad spectrum coverage
- Backpack vacuums with four filters and ratings that exceed Hepa standards for cleaning air
- Microfiber cloths designed to trap dirt and hold it in a positively charged state for more effective cleaning
- Cleaning chemicals that cover a greater area while using less product — our “cleaning greener” initiative
- Uniformed crews with I/D badge and the right safety equipment on board.